Public Entity Services
USTF work with a wide array of former employees of respective state Departments of Transportation to analyze and effectuate a strategy that aid public transit agencies continue to provide cost-effective and reliable transit and transportation service for the general public.
Our services are holistic in nature so that public transit agencies and public bodies, such as towns, municipalities, community action agencies, and regional planning and development organizations may work with for-profit companies in order to benefit the public with seamless transit and transportation options in accordance to the rules and guiding principles of federal legislative goals.
Our core services that we provide for public entities, such as public transit agencies and municipalities include:
- Federal Grant and Contract Preparation, Review and Administration
- Budget Preparation and Administration
- Contract Coordination
- Federal Legislative Review and Briefing
- Coordinated Service Preparation
- Capital Fleet Management and Planning Services